Wednesday, June 27, 2012

More travel management rule

Looks like a lot of this going on up here now too. Because the forest service is broke we don't get signs like that we get a pile of logs and dirt. (I had to find the picture of the sign on the internet) A 100 foot radius of tore up ground, trees that have been run over or just scratched by heavy equipment means the forest service  have been there, more destruction than all of the off roaders could do in a year. They think forest fires are bad now take away 80% more of the roads no access to fight fires and no fire brakes. They will soon put themselves out of a job. No forest no job! So many restrictions  people wont come just like the BLM did at the dunes. If you think I'm exaggerating ask a BLM ranger that has worked at the dunes if you can find one. I told you I had opinions!!!


5 comments:

  1. ARGHHHHHHHH!!! I JUST WANNA SCREAM!STUPID STUPID STUPID!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right they are stupid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a way to sensor the comments, I think everyone has the right to post their option. I don't care if you agree with me or not I just like the first amendment. although I do have more respect for the person who is willing to stand behind their opinion and not post "anonymous"...

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry Billy...it was me..Pink :) I didn't know how to do that. I'll try now

    ReplyDelete